Our Business Policy
1. LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM offers products for sale on LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.CO and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the Consumers.
2. Consumer shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM
3. LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM reserve the right not to process orders received from users who are not Consumers and any other order which does not comply with LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM 's business policy.
4. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM between the users of LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM.
5. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties which are on LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify third party terms and conditions of the web site from which you may be considering purchasing a product, since LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM and third parties.