Where does LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM deliver to ?
LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM delivers worldwide.
For countries within the European Union, we are able to ship to most countries on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis. That way, all Import Duties, Customs Taxes and local Sales taxes are calculated and included within the purchase price.
For countries outside the European Union, we are also able to ship to many other countries on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). That way, the recipient will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the purchase
LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM does not deliver to post office boxes.
What are the delivery times for my order to be handeled ?
We will handle your order from Mondays to Fridays.
Every order made before noon will be proceed the same dat (while stocks last) and will be given to our conveyor.
What are the delivery ways and the related prices ?
Our delivery service is made through UPS for Europe and the rest of the world (for France we offer in addition to UPS, the local carrier La Poste). Delivery timing and costs vary with the geographical area.
- Postage and packing costs are calculated according to the number and types of items.
- The delivery of products on special order will depend on our supplier timing.
- Large furniture (ex : bed) is delivered by the conveyor ; delivery timing will be decided by the latter.
- Delivery timing we display are the one generally recorded. No refund of delivery costs will occur if the delivery timing is longer.
For any further complementary information, please contact our Customer Services by email email@example.com or by phone +33 (0) 1 40 26 06 74 (France and International) or +44 208 144 01 70 (UK) Mondays to Fridays (except french holidays) from 9am to 6pm (french hours).
How can I track my order ?
For any information related to your order, you can log onto your account where you will find a link to the transportors site. Or you can contact our Customer Services by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +33 (0) 1 40 26 06 74 (France and International) or +44 208 144 01 70 (UK) Mondays to Fridays (except french holidays) from 9am to 6pm (french hours)..
I want to make a gift or my delivery address differs from my billing address. What should I do ?
- You are already a client of LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM : once logged onto your account, you can modify your delivery information. For this purpose, please go directly to My Address Book where you will be able to add or modify your delivery information. You also can modify or add a dleivery address directly when validating your order.
- You are a new client of LITTLEFASHIONGALLERY.COM : when creating your account, you will have the opportunity to create a delivery address different to your invoicing address. You also can modify or add a delivery address directly when validating your order.
What happens if there is nobody to receive my parcel ?
- For UPS delivery, there is three attempts. During the first fruitless attempt, the conveyor will leave a note. You may then contact the Customer Services of UPS (with your tracking number), so as to agree on a new date and timing of delivery. After three attempts of delivery, the parcel will be returned to our logistic plateform and reintegrated in our stock. We will then proceed to a refund of your order.
There is one item missing in my parcel or an item is damaged. What should I do ?
In case of any delivery or preparating problems, please contact our Customer Services as soon as possible via our contact form. , by email to email@example.com or by phone +33 (0) 1 40 26 06 74 (France and International) or +44 208 144 01 70 (UK) Mondays to Fridays (except french holidays) from 9am to 6pm (french hours).